Monday, September 3, 2007

August on the road--3 Destination Weddings in a row!





























































August has been an incredible month! I started out with flying into Iowa for Kylie & John's engagement session and then photographed John & Bria's gorgeous outdoor wedding in Cedar Rapids, where I had the pleasure of working alongside Quad Cities based photographer Jeff Wros, with my fiance' Jim, assisting us. I'm posting some quick favorites from the wedding below.

Also to come are images from my second August wedding in the Laurentian Mountains, just outside of Montreal. Susi and I had a blast at Laura & Dylan's camp wedding and then ate and walked our way through Montreal!

And now I am writing from Barbados where Heather Mabry (Eclectic Images' incredibly talented owner) & I are having our final girl's night. I am so excited! Heather brought me along with her to photograph a beach wedding on Friday and since then we have been exploring the island and snorkeling with sea turtles. The wedding was stunning and I will never forget taking portraits of Candice & Matt on the beach while the tide roared in, soaking my pants, Candice's dress, and almost taking Heather's shoe out to sea for good! More fun piccies to come...

No comments: